Welcome to MyNBCE
ExamineesLog in to the site to:
- Submit an application (Part I, Part II, Part III, Physiotherapy, SPEC, ACU, Oregon State (OGG and MSP), Florida Laws and Rules)
- Check on the status of an application
- Update personal information
- Request test accommodations
- Order Transcripts
STOP! Have you previously applied for or taken an NBCE exam? Then do NOT Register as an Examinee. Instead, use the request a password link. (See bottom right side of screen.) Call 800-964-6223 if you need to update your information, including your name or e-mail address.
To apply for Part IV, please visit registry.mynbce.org.
To see November 2018 Part IV scores, please visit registry.mynbce.org.
College AdministratorsLog in to the site to:
- Review eligibility requests
Unfortunately your browser is unsupportedIt appears you are using Internet Explorer version 6.0 (IE6) or another out of date browser. IE6 was released by Microsoft in 2001 and does not support the features required to use LearningBuilder. Upgrading your browser will also improve your user experience. Any of the following browsers can be used with LearningBuilder:
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9: Click here to install
- Google Chrome: Click here to install
- Firefox: Click here to install
- Safari: Click here to install